Open-Source Virtual Private Network (OpenVPN) is a free software application which secures connections by establishing virtual private networks in remote access facilities. It uses SSL/TLS (Secure Socket Layer/Transport Layer Security) to ensure end-to-end encryption. It provides a medium of authentication between two identities by providing pre-shared keys, authentic certificates, and login details. OpenVPN clients adhere to an open-source protocol which is audited several times to provide safe and secure network access.
What about Android?
- Open-Source: Open-source software offers the highest security level network with a reliable interface. It has gained a wide amount of support through the years for its assured service.
- IPv6 routing: An IPv6 routed device ensures that the device can generate a globally routed address giving it wider access to the internet.
- WebRTC Leak Protection: It provides real-time communication which provides secure network, better sound quality, and open-source support.
- DNS Leak Protection: Domain Name System Leak Protection is a prime use of any VPN software blocking the leak of data like IP to potential threats.
- Kill Switch: It may be used an OpenVPN Killswitch by changing ‘Connection Retries’ to unlimited.